There are several tips for you how to take care of a used car.
1. Clean the inside and outside of your car every month. Seriously.
2. Change your oil every 5,000 to 7,500 miles and use a reliable brand.
3. Check your tire pressure every month and rotate your tires every 7,500 miles.
4. Get your brake pads replaced every 25,000 miles or sooner if your brakes are wearing down.
5. Make sure your mirrors are always good to go.
6. Maintain your car's interior to keep its resale value high.
7. Change out any bad headlight bulbs as soon as you can.
8. If you're not going to drive your car for a while, make sure it's properly stored.
9. Change your air filter every 30,000 miles or every year.
10. Get some Rain-X products for your windows to guard yourself from water.
11. Make sure your car is ready for a cold winter.
12. Keep your engine's temperature balanced with antifreeze every 15,000 miles.
13. Check if there are any recalls on your car that you may not know about.
14. Save your car maintenance receipts to make future repairs much easier.
15. Clean bird crap off of your car as soon as you can.
16. Consider getting some add-on gadgets to protect your car from damage and theft.
17. Keep the bottom of your car clean by getting some reliable floor mats.
18. Check your spark plugs every 30,000 miles and replace them every 60,000 miles.
19. Don't cheap out on car insurance. Ever.
20. Prevent damage to your car by parking in the shade and using a window shade.
21. Keep copies of important papers in your glovebox and leave some originals in a safe place.
22. Replace your car seat cover regularly. You can buy leather car seat covers or breathable car seat covers or other universal car seat covers.
23. Ask an expert about car trouble when you're not sure yourself.
24. Can't keep track of when to change your car's parts? Use Edmunds website.
25. Don't drive recklessl.
You should pay attention to these things for taking care of a used car.
Comments will be approved before showing up.